Which Is the Best: Self-Made, Ai-Generated, or Tutor-Guided Essay Writing?
Writing assignments remains a significant part of most students’ everyday life. Moreover, most teachers prefer to increase the number of assigned written tasks gradually. According to Kristen Pursell et al. and data from their research, 58% of students reported writing a short essay, opinion piece, short response, or other short-form academic writing at least once a week.
About 77% of teachers reported assigning long-form academic writing to their most promising students. Also, nearly 66% of students were engaged in creative writing, e.g., short stories, poetry, or scripts. Based on that data, we can assume that students’ grades, overall study success, and future job perspectives are strongly related to their writing skills.
Moreover, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, in 2023, highly developed written communication skills are among the top 5 of the most highly valued skills employers require from job seekers. You can check more about other skills here. It isn’t shocking or unpredictable in the modern digital world of remote jobs and primarily non-verbal communication. So, all that unstoppable flow of writing assignments aims to prepare students for their future work and secure great careers.
Yet, some students might sometimes face circumstances requiring them to ask for help or guidance during their routine paperwork. And there is nothing to be ashamed of or afraid of.
Why Might You Need to Get Some Help While Writing an Essay?
Writing any academic paper requires lots of effort and resources. It might depend on various factors, including students’ capabilities, willingness to keep working on assignments, personal attitudes, and often even approvement of their classmates and teachers. Yet, all these factors impact all students the same way, making essay or other paper writing easier or harder.
Still, some factors are more relevant to particular groups of college, university, and even school students. Many circumstances often make it significantly more challenging for them to finish an essay writing assignment upon the deadline, according to requirements. Among them, for example, are:
- Lack of time. In 2020, according to the National Center for Education Statistics, 74% of part-time and 40% of full-time students in the USA were officially employed. At the same time, 10% of full-time and 40% of part-time students worked 35+ hours a week. Moreover, according to statistics gathered by the Statista platform for 2021, about 19.4% of high-school students in the USA are also involved in some kind of labor or job. Most of them more likely won’t simply find time to do decent-quality academic writing assignments while simultaneously trying to make a living.
- Diversity and inclusion issues. Unfortunately, educational systems worldwide, partially including the USA, are still poorly adapted for students with specific needs and disabilities. As NCBI states, around 80% of all learning disabilities are somehow related to dyslexia (both reading and writing). Yet, regardless of their conditions, most students can learn and do it exceptionally well and have sufficient intellect. At the same time, according to the National Insitute of Child Health and Human Development, only 2-3% of kids in the USA show severe signs of intellectual disability that prevent them from most forms of effective learning.
- Safety and trust issues. According to the Office of Planning, Evaluation and Policy Development Office of the Under Secretary U.S. Department of Education report, in 2016, about 1.6 million students in high schools were observed by law enforcement but didn’t have any career and study guidance counselors. Those students will likely try their best to avoid academic and essay writing due to the feeling of abundance and social unfairness.
These reasons are not the only ones that might lead students to seek help in essay writing or other academic assignments. We all face many personal or family-related circumstances that often create obstacles on the educational path. For example, we might get ill, or one of our loved ones or family members might urgently require our help. Naturally, some of us may prefer to sacrifice academic success to help and outsource any academic assignments, including essay writing.
A Self-Written Essay Is Always the Best Option
In any case, regardless of any circumstances, self-written papers are always the best option for both students and teachers. A recent study by Lucy R. Zheng et al. conducted on 674 5th to 11th-grade students shows that those who continuously improve their grades and test scores generally feel better about themselves and overall have better self-esteem. The full text of the paper might be checked here. There are no questions regarding how significantly this effect will be improved if all academic assignments are self-made.
Speaking about teachers, they always prefer to get opinions, scripts, essays, and other writing assignments written directly by their students. It helps teachers better understand the strong sides and pick individual tasks more suitable for particular students. Also, they are more or less likely to know without detectors or external assistance when students don’t do assignments alone.
How to Find Descent and Appropriate Essay Writers Online?
When looking for a great essay writer online by yourself, it would be great to double-check to avoid possible scams. You must focus on finding someone considered a credible and reliable expert in your subject or industry for your particular needs. To be sure that you’re contacting the right person, you’d better:
- Check their social media
- Check on their portfolio
- Verify their credentials and certifications
- Check for testimonials and feedback from previous clients
Remember to ensure it’s a natural person who gives every credential, testimonial, and feedback. Many scammers create multiple accounts online to boost their fake online presence. Today it’s getting harder to keep doing this type of fake, yet some scammers still find holes and back doors that help them pretend to be pro essay writers.
How Can Students Help Themselves Complete Their Essay Writing or Academic Assignments?
Most students know that a few people on their campus or class might help them get done any kind of assignment. Yet, various reasons might stop them from requesting direct essay writing help or other academic assistance. These reasons might be personal or related to inner factors, e.g., spreading the information about the inability to effectively finish assignments independently.
Yet, the modern era brings two main groups of services allowing to receive essay writing help online without exposing students’ identities:
- Services that provide AI-based solutions.
- Services that relate on experts or tutors help.
To be precisely objective, both groups have their advantages and disadvantages. So, to get you familiar with all possible flaws and benefits, we’d share a brief general description of both groups. Look carefully through these descriptions if you’ve decided to seek academic or essay writing help online. This info will help you avoid many possible issues and misleading situations.
AI-Generated Academic Papers and Essays Writing Services
Around 70% of businesses promise to adopt at least one type of AI-based technology until 2030, and about 50% of big companies will use the full scope of AI technologies. At least, that’s what The McKinsey Global Institute predicts. Yet, writing services of any kind aren’t an exception. Users can find hundreds of AI-based writing platforms online to help write academic papers and essays. Still, they are not strictly ideal, even though they depend on the newest technologies.
Pros of AI-generated academic papers and essay writing services
- Lots of free-of-charge options.
- Instant and fast results.
- Instant ability to regenerate results.
- Grammatically and syntax error-free results.
Cons of AI-generated academic papers and essay writing services
- Possible factual issues.
- It might be problematic to create an appropriate prompt.
- Low fees for paid options.
- Possibility to be exposed by AI detectors.
Experts or Tutor-Guided Academic and Essay Writing Services
Long before the AI boom we live in, students used the help of other people online and paid them to complete their essays and academic writing assignments. The study by Samiullah Sarwar et al. shows that 59% of students who admitted to using the help of these services were full-time students. No significant gender-related (53% were females and 47% were males) or other differences were discovered. Yet, these services also might not be ideal in many cases.
Pros of experts and tutor-guided academic papers and essay writing services
- Written mainly by niche, industry, or subject experts.
- Mostly factually-accurate.
- Predominantly sticking to the original requirement.
- Takes quite some time to get done.
Always remember that these platforms are significantly better for students actively seeking specific help but not the opportunity to receive ready-to-submit essays and other papers. These students can easily find tutors who will gladly assist, support, and guide them through the writing process. Yet, most or at least some work will need to be done personally by these students.
Cons of experts and tutor-guided academic papers and essay writing services
- Requires previous verification.
- It’s pretty pricey compared to AI-based services.
- Often requires additional proofreading.
- You might get scammed if you are inattentive.
How BestWriters.Ai Help You to Get Your Essay Writing Done?
BestWriters.ai considers all information available above, all advantages and disadvantages of AI-based and expert or tutor-guided services, and develops reliable comparison and rating systems. Here, you will find honest reviews about the most popular available academic and essay writing platforms, including popular AI-based platforms across the web.
Remember that our specialists are doing their best to keep the information about available services as new and up-to-date as possible. Please double-check the whole scope of official documentation before making any orders. The list of documents that would be better to double-check includes:
- Platforms’ privacy policies.
- Refunds’ policies.
- Terms and conditions.
- Cookies policies.
The main reason our team isn’t capable of ideally monitoring all available in our database platforms is related to the fact that, pretty often, that documentation might be slightly rewritten. Yet, bestwriters.ai’s specialists are working hard to update our users about even the slightest changes across the whole scope of documentation for the most popular and reliable academic and essay writing services platforms.
Regardless of any reasons that lead to any issues that might lead to seeking professional or AI-based essay or academic writing help, always remember that it is better to write it yourself. Remember the significant differences between AI-produced and expert-written writing assignments and consider all the pros and cons of both available opportunities to pick the most suitable option for you.
To compare the best and most reliable platforms that deliver essay writing services, you can always use bestwriters.ai. You can also create and publish your review about available AI-based or expert and tutor-guided platforms and rate all provided services.
Our robust platform contains a database of the finest expert or tutor-guided and AI-based websites that provide trustworthy essay and academic writing services, reviews, and all ratings. Specialists of bestwriters.ai always aim to keep the whole scope of info up-to-date. Yet, it’s necessary to review the documentation of every platform to avoid any issues as it might be renewed.
SEO Title: Database of Best Essay Writing Platforms: AI-based, Expert or Tutor-guided
Description: Compare essay writing services platforms: AI-based, expert, and tutor-guided. Share your ratings and reviews about essay writing services in the world’s most extensive database.
Writer’s bio: Dmytro Kyiashko, m.d. Senior medical writer, copywriter, and medical translator, providing writing services for 11+ years. Dmytro combined medical practice with freelance writing for 5+ years but, for now, decided to focus on his writing and web research careers first.
Social media links: